* In an area of tranquillity with uninterrupted views of the river.
* Well presented 2 bedroom terrace home in the popular village of Burringham with views over the Trent
* Lounge with attractive fire place, newly fitted kitchen, ground floor WC/Utility room, 2 good bedrooms, and family bathroom
* Gas central heating, double glazing, rear courtyard and lawned front garden overlooking the river bank
* Close to local school, well renowned restaurant, motor way links, easy access to Scunthorpe retail parks and delightful views of the River Trent
* Viewing highly recommended
LOUNGE: 3.91m (12'10") into recess x 3.89m (12'9")
With minstrel style fire surround, small inglenook fire place, stone hearth, store cupboard, ceiling cornice, laminate flooring and radiator.
With cupboard and laminate flooring
KITCHEN: 3.91m (12'10") x 2.69m (8'10")
Beautiful newly fitted kitchen with ivory coloured units, fitted cupboards, drawer/pan unit, white porcelain style 1½ bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, stainless steel extractor over a stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, and Electra electric oven, laminate flooring, tiling to splashbacks, wall mounted radiator and door to:
With laminate flooring and white uPVC entrance door
UTILITY/POTENTIAL WET ROOM
With white wc and wash basin extractor and wall mounted radiator, potential for wet room
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
With access to roof space inset spotlight and radiator
FRONT DOUBLE BEDROOM 1: 3.91m (12'10") x 3.91m (12'10")into recess
With storage cupboard, decorative cast iron fire, radiator and views over the river
DOUBLE BEDROOM 2: 3.00m (9'10") x 2.72m (8'11")
BATHROOM: 4.01m (13'2") x 1.78m (5'10")
With newly fitted white wc, wash basin and bath, mixer tap with hand held shower attachment and rain shower over, glazed shower screen, shelved airing cupboard, wall mounted combination boiler and radiator
From a gas fired boiler to radiator (not tested)
White uPVC double glazing fitted
With lawned front garden leading to the river bank and an enclosed rear courtyard, with a pathway leading to a useful storage building
The property has what appears to be some access ways shared with adjoining properties. Any rights and responsibilities concerning these areas should be clarified by the a purchasers conveyancer.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact us for more details
56 Oswald Road, Scunthorpe, DN15 7PQ | 01724 861257 | email@example.com