Ground Floor business unit
278 Ashby High Street
1. Currently with planning use as a funeral premises.
2. Would suit retail, hairdressers/beauty/ nails/ restaurant/cafe recruitment. Versatile and adaptable interior with great potential
3. Rear access and parking.
4. Extensive accommodation with reception 200ft2 (19.5m2), three offices, kitchen and rear store room with direct access to rear car park.
5. Total gross internal ground floor area of around 850ft2 (79m2)
6. Busy vibrant location with good foot fall nearby public parking.
Ground floor rental £7500 pa, ( bond £1875) tenant responsible for repairs contribution to property insurance and the landlords reasonable legal fees.
Alternatively proposals are invited for the ground floor together with the extensive first floor offices ( £686 )ft2served by rear staircase.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact us for more details
56 Oswald Road, Scunthorpe, DN15 7PQ | 01724 861257 | firstname.lastname@example.org